At Y. digital you will participate in the development of cutting-edge A.I. solutions that have a lasting and meaningful impact on our customers’: efficiency, customer experience, and sustainability. You will work directly with or for high-profile customers across different sectors (e.g., government, financial, utilities) supported by a strong peer group of experienced Machine Learning Engineers, Data Scientists, and Digital Transformation Consultants. Your primary responsibility will be to design, set-up, and configure Kubernetes infrastructure (Cloud or on-prem) either directly for our customers or in aid of our AI platform Ally (a containerised application configured with Helm). You will also be assisting Kubernetes application developers in applying best practices for configuring and deploying containerised applications on Kubernetes.
The following is a list of skills & knowledge we would like you to posess or aquire in your first few months at Y.
Nice to have
Knowledge and (even better) experience with the following:
As a Python Developer you will work directly for high-profile organisations across different sectors (government, financial, utilities, health). Sometimes you will be seconded to work with teams of our clients. But you will also work on projects with the internal team of Y.
- You represent Y.digital, our unique vision, customer driven approach and AI-platform Y.Ally.
- Easy adapt yourself to new situations and deliver high value for our customers in a short term.
- Design creative AI solutions and make them tangible, understandable and valuable.
- Develop prototypes in close cooperation with multi-disciplinaury teams with our customers and/or internal colleagues.
- You take initiative and get things done.
- You will work with and on our cutting edge Y.Ally stack.
- You will work closely with our highly-skilled experts: a strong peer group of experienced machine learning engineers, data scientists and conversation designers.
- Within this role, as we are expanding and growing rapidly, there is ample room to develop, grow and achieve your personal goals and ambitions.
Nice to have: Knowledge and (even better) experience with the following:
As a Business Transformation Expert, you work directly for high-profile organizations in various sectors.
- You enjoy diving into an organization and inspiring people with new technological opportunities through presentations and inspiration sessions.
- You roll up your sleeves and work with people from the organization to generate ideas, convert them into prototypes and turn them into concrete projects. You do that according to the design thinking approach.
- You carry out business analyses and process redesign, and then take the lead as project manager or product owner of the team that will realize the AI solution.
- You continuously involve all stakeholders and ensure that the desired transformation is actually implemented in the organization.
- The work is varied: sometimes you are on a secondment assignment, often with one of our seniors, and in other cases you participate in our projects. In any case, you will always work closely with our highly educated experts, a strong peer group of experienced transformation experts, engineers and conversation designers.
- You represent Y.digital, our unique vision, customer-driven approach and Y.Ally AI platform.
As we expand and grow rapidly, there is more than enough room within this role to develop, grow and achieve your personal goals and ambitions.
We only want the best and motivated professionals in the field of digital transformation.